Below you’ll find answers to the most common questions recently posed, especially with the Michigan Stay-At-Home order.
Please click on the plus sign (+) to toggle open and close the most common questions you may have.
We will have over 150 items available online in various sizes and colors so you’ll have a great variety to select from!
The basic rules to remember are:
- When you order BEFORE 11:30 am, you have the option to pick up your order in two days.
- If you order AFTER 11:30 am, your order will be ready in three days.
- You can select your date of pickup up to seven days of placing your order (eight days for orders after 11:30am).
- Our staff will be wearing masks for BOTH curbside pickup and in the store.
- Signage will be posted throughout the store.
- One-way aisles.
- Plexiglass shields at each register.
- Proper personal protective equipment for all employees.
- Social distancing signs on every cart and signs throughout the store.
- Hand sanitizer for all cashiers, as well as for customers, to the best of the store’s ability.
- One-way entrance and one-way exit.
- Six-foot markings at checkout to maintain social distance.
- Online ordering with contactless curbside pickup at the store.
All orders must be submitted by 11:30 am the day before a scheduled pickup. All orders after 11:30am will be processed in two days.
Please contact us by 4pm on the day before your scheduled pickup.
All sales are considered final once your order is submitted.
There are times where some items may become unavailable at the time of pulling your order. If this happens we will make the best substitution possible and at the time of pickup you will have to option to accept the substitute or we can remove that item from your final balance.